App version randomly reset to version of a different app

I recently noticed that an app of mine is showing a completely new version number out of synch with previous versions. It jumped from V11 to V4 out of the blue and I'm very confused how this happened. When I dug deeper, I noticed that the version corresponds to a different app. Without paying much attention, I then added some new features and released without noticing that the versioning all of a sudden referred to a different app (hence two releases in v4 in the screenshot). This also happened without any sort of action from my end (I don't even know how one can edit the version numbering in the first place). Any thoughts on what's going on here and if I somehow corrupted something? Thanks!
Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 3.17.41 PM

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing. We understand how frustrating it can be when things don't work as expected, especially after putting so much effort into building your app with us.

While we find what could have caused this issue, we would like to make sure of:

1. Were you able to recover the state of the app before it started referencing the other app? If not, we can help you with this.
  2. Are you able to use/edit the other app without issues?