Add support for Datadog API v2

Datadog now has a v2 api but retool only supports v1.

Datadog defaults all its documentation to v2 now and I'm unable to find any documentation regarding datadgo api v1, so it's hard to work with the resource in retool.

Also FYI in the retool interface, this link is broken:

it's pointing to /logs/guide/collect-multiple-logs-with-pagination

Hey @jordie! It looks like our team is currently in the works of setting this up for V2. I've this conversation thread to the ticket to be notified on an update! In the meantime, recommend that you use an Open API resource or REST API resource to connect to V2 API.

Hi @jordie! Just wanted to let you know that Retool now supports Datadog V2 endpoints! Here's a screenshot of what this looks like from the resource page:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

We've also added a new version today that updated some of the API urls

It appears that the datadog integration has stopped injecting the variables into the URL this morning. It was working without change before the sudden failures. Run history shows last success at 11:15am PST, and first failure at 11:29am PST.

Notice the highlighted request URL, that should have the role_id string injected as per the datadog documentation Roles . I have verified with curl that this specific query works with the same dd api and application key on the command line.

This was resolved. See Datadog Integration stopped injecting variables into URLS - #2 by Michael_Huang