Access table summary row values

Is there a way to access the 'Summary Row' data (.value) to store in a variable?

Hey @Mike_Cash! Not at the moment, moving this over to the feature requests section so that other folks can chime in and we can respond if it's included.

Would be great to hear more about your use case :slightly_smiling_face:

That was a month ago, I found an alternate solution I'm sure. Really don't remember at this point. thank you though

• 1 on this one

I know that there is a summary row add-on now for the new table, but it seems you can only have that OR the toolbar (with filter, download, etc.).

Could we not have both? We'd like to have row summaries and also have the filter, download, refresh icons.

I think you should be able to use both - would be curious to hear more about the behavior you're seeing or see screenshots

If you don't like having them stacked on top of each other, you could move the toolbar to the top of the table

It was actually the Toolbar + Pagination if I recall that you have to choose between. Ultimately, we just took away the pagination to let users infinite scroll (since they also could not dynamically choose how many to show).

That solved our use case, but I'm sure others would like both pagination and the toolbar or sum rows.

Got it! Thanks. Yes, it looks like we prevent summary rows with server side pagination because we can't summarize paginated data