Access Custom Table Row text input

Hi,
How can I access value of a custom row as text input of table in query? I am using this custom row to update certain part in database.

Hey there @preppiespice0 and welcome to the forum! What do you mean by a custom row exactly? Any extra details / screenshots will help me troubleshoot.

Hi! I've come across this recently - I'm not 100% sure but I think I have the same problem - here is a screen shot of where I'm using a custom column to allow users to define a refund amount

I want to use the refund amount to do the following:

1. Display refund VAT
  2. Send refund amount for each item ta rest API

@vicdavies01

Hi! Is the Available to Refund (ex VAT) a custom column?

If not, for your refund amount text input calculation try setting the calculation to {{currentRow.VAT}} or whatever the name is for the Availabe to refund (ex VAT) column.

If it is a custom column, try setting the refund amount text input calculation to what ever the calculation is for Availabe to refund (ex VAT).

Hope this solves it for you :slight_smile:

Thanks - I've actually solved it using a list component

My problem was values entered in Refund amount didn't seem to be available to use elsewhere, however by creating a list element I was able to create separate list items and define them using [i] to use them in other queries / api requests...

1 Like

Sweet glad you got it working :slight_smile:

1 Like