Zoom and Search in PDF viewer

I am building a tool that stakeholders will use to review extracted information from a pdf. I'm using the PDF component and was curious if anyone knew of a way to add a zoom in or out function to the viewer? Also, is it possible to have a search function that would search the information in the PDF?

Hello @mullinsjo!
Thanks for asking about these features. Our pdf component doesn't yet have the ability to zoom in or out. I can post back here if and when the feature becomes available. Until then, one workaround would be to go the custom route making use of a library like this one https://pdf-lib.js.org/docs/api/
Regarding searching PDF, are you asking for an API to be programmed against rather than the end user's browser's find (cmd/ctr + f) functionality?

Thanks @Amanda for your help! I'll take a look at that library. For the search functionality I like the search to be contained within the PDF document to make it easier to find information.

@mullinsjo
Ah, okay that makes complete sense. Thanks! I've noted your use case on our feature tracker.