Unable to login via cloud to create custom component

I followed the instructions to create custom components here:

When I reach step 3, which is to login to my account, I fail the step where it asks for a log in token:
What is the access token you would like to use (https://mysubdomain.retool.com/settings/api)?

I'm doing this through retool cloud and am the owner, so I have no idea what is causing the issue. If anyone know it would help alot.

Thank you,

Please help anyone :frowning:

i am not able to see this option while creating the access token

You need to provide an API access token with read and write scopes for Custom Component Libraries.

and while using the access token only with scope - Retool RPC , i am getting this error
Access token is not valid or does not have custom component permissions.

please help

Hi there,

Retool admins still need to go to Settings->Retool API and generate a token with custom component libraries scopes enabled:

@Biswa_Rizal I'm sorry to hear that you're blocked on adding these scopes :thinking: I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. Are you still not seeing the custom component options? Are there any console errors?

I do not see "custom component libraries" as a thing on mine. It just shows the other 3. Also I have a business one and it doesn't show that either.

Thank you! I'll check on this internally

Could you share a screen recording so that I can loop in my team internally? Thanks!

Hey Tess,

Actually I see it now. So the rollout or fix did work. Thank you!

Oh glad to hear!