The module only works in edit mode

Hello, in our app we have 31 modules,
this special module has 3 buttons that consume 3 queries, which are in Query Library.

In the special case of a query, it only works when you are in edit mode, when you are not in edit mode it shows the following error:

{
"statusCode": 404,
"error": "Not Found",
"message": "Unable to retrieve information about the query "destroySuscription"",
"data": null
}

We have been using retool for several years and something similar has never happened before, I hope you can help me, thank you.

Hello!

The DELETE API request works fine in edit mode, but doesn't when previewing/viewing as an end user? Is it that the access token isn't correct for some reason? This one might require some investigating on our side, so feel free to open a support ticket with us and we can loop back here once we figure out what's going on!

-Justin

Exactly as mentioned DELETE API request works perfectly in edit mode, but does not work in preview or with the end user. I already ruled out the token thing, since both sides use the same token and it still doesn't work .

Hi @BetoOrozco95, are you able to try clearing your browser cache or trying to run these queries in your browser's incognito mode to see if they work?