Table Within Listview Insert Query

I have an editable table within a listview. When I make edits, I am trying to link the save button to a GUI Write Update by ID query using table1.changesetArray. However, the Write says, "table1 can only be referenced in listView1 because it may not always be available due to performance optimizations." What would be the proper way to handle this?

@Kabirdas only tagging you because you have helped me before. Sorry if that is unacceptable.

Additionally, i'd like to be able to save all changes across the multiple tables within the listview. However, I think it all hinges on how to properly store the changesetarray into a local variable. Any tips how to store the changesetarray for each table into a single local variable?

As it turns out, I am apparently using a new feature that doesn't really account for this use case - yet. I have figured out a solution and will post it shortly. This is a scope issue as documented here: Introducing our new Repeatables

Looks like there are some aggregate features coming soon

1 Like

Hi @darenhunter, thanks for using the new List View! We're working on features to help with write-back and aggregation re: the scope barrier in the new List View. We'd love to hear more about your use case here.

How is insertEditsFromForm triggered? Is it from the Save button in each of your List View tables?

Interested on what your work around is.