Table footer disappears entirely when you disable Show Filter Button

Bug for you - If you deselect Show Filter Button option in a table, the entire footer disappears even tough you may have refresh, add and custom button actions all enabled.

1 Like

@bradlymathews can’t repro this locally - what browser are you using / can you send over a screenshot / video?

Link to a video: Show Filter Button Issue

I am using Chrome on Windows 10.

Probably not useful, but I also get this message in the console each time I click:

[DBG] computing topologicalSort: 3.4658203125 ms

Hey @bradlymathews! Just watched the video (thank you for that). This is really odd—are you still running into this issue? If so, feel free to write into support (either support@retool.com or the question mark in the bottom right corner) so we can further look into this with you!

Yup, still doing it. But if you select Always Show Paging Component it bypasses the issue entirely.

I'm seeing the same issue. I can repro simply by adding a table to a blank retool app:

retool-custom-button-bug

Note how the "Show custom button" and "Show refresh button" toggles don't seem to affect the visibility of the footer at all.

Hey @jonas! Thank you for that GIF :)

My table footer seems unaffected by the filter toggle! I tested with the default data and query data. What browser are you using? And are any other users in your org seeing this same behavior?