Store data locally before post on API

Hello guys. I'm struggling trying to know a way to store data locally on Retool before posting all the data on an API. First I tried to create an empty table and a form to create the data for the table, but I didn't find a way to do so, only to change data that's already on the table, and that's not what I want to do.
Then I tried to find a way to create an indefinite quantity of forms and get the information from them to the table, but I also didn't find a way to create a button that creates an indefinite quantity of forms or something like that.
My current plan is to create a JSON and fill it with the form submits, but I don't know how I can populate a table with a JSON in retool, but I'm still searching this.

I would really appreciate any tips on how I can do this, thank you in advance.

I just found about Temporary State and maybe that's just what I need. But I still would appreciate some tips.

@Gabrielasil not sure of your set up or why you would want to create x number of forms...but there is localStorage function in Retool, and there is also Temporary State(s)
A little more context might help you get the answer you're looking for.

Here's our docs on Temporary State and localStorage for visibility's sake :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like