Retool Mobile Billing FAQ

Retool Mobile Billing FAQ

What is the pricing for Retool Mobile?
Starting on December 1, 2022, users on our Free plan can have up to 5 users that can build web and mobile apps for free. For cloud customers on our Team and Business plans, Retool Mobile will be included with existing web seats, but if you wish to add mobile-only users, there will be a charge of $10/user/month.

What’s a mobile-only user?
A mobile-only user is someone who only uses the mobile app on their mobile device, whether it’s native iOS, native Android, or a PWA. Mobile-only users cannot edit mobile apps, nor can they use or edit Retool web apps.

Do I need to take any action on December 1, 2022?
On December 1, 2022, Retool will look at historical data to see if your users have been using both web and mobile, or just mobile, to determine user types and charge accordingly. You can review and manage user types in Settings > Users via the "..." menu after December 1, 2022.

What’s the difference between different plans for mobile?
Currently, Retool Mobile shares the same feature sets on all plans, except for Enterprise, where you have access to self-hosted deployment, version control, SSO, dedicated support, and other enterprise-only features. This is likely to change in the future as we roll out more features.

What happens if I don’t pay after Dec 1?
If you’ve exceeded the Free plan, unpaid users will no longer have access to your apps.

I have more than 5 users today, but am not ready to pay, what do I do?
Please email liza@retool.com with any billing concerns regarding Retool Mobile.

I have a lot of mobile-only users and want to explore custom pricing, what do I do?
That’s exciting! Please email liza@retool.com so we can discuss Retool Mobile pricing options for you.

I have more questions. Who can I ask?
Please create a post on the Community Forum for Retool Mobile product questions, or liza@retool.com for anything related to Retool Mobile billing.

1 Like