Postgresql Query runs fine in DBeaver, but returns nothing in retool

I use DBeaver to manage my postgres db, runs on google cloud platform. I have a query that works fine on dbeaver, but returns nothing on retool, can't figure out why. I am comparing time in the query, do I need to compare in utc to make in work on retool?

Can you post a screenshot of the query in Retool? Maybe the resource type is incorrect?

here is the query:
select a.appointment_id, a.firstname, a.lastname, a.email, TO_CHAR(a.appointment_date,'MM-DD-YYYY') as appt_date, TO_CHAR(a.start_time, 'hh12:mi AM') as appt_start, a.start_time, case when s.isr_signup_date_6m is null then 'Data Missing' when s.isr_signup_date_6m is not null then to_char(s.isr_signup_date_6m,'MM-DD-YYYY')end as sixm_date from boiseisr.acuity_schedule a left join boiseisr.stagemanager s on lower(a.email) = lower(s.email) and lower(a.firstname) = lower(s.firstname) and lower(a.lastname) = lower(s.lastname) where a.appointment_date = current_date and a.start_time > LOCALTIME order by a.start_time;

No values are returned when the query is run in retool. Works fine outside of retool.

Is the LOCALTIME operator a issue in retool, if I remove that part of the where clause it seams to work. Perhaps I need to use a retool feature to pull the current time?

tried this but no luck
select a.appointment_id, a.firstname, a.lastname, a.email, TO_CHAR(a.appointment_date,'MM-DD-YYYY') as appt_date, TO_CHAR(a.start_time, 'hh12:mi AM') as appt_start, a.start_time, case when s.isr_signup_date_6m is null then 'Data Missing' when s.isr_signup_date_6m is not null then to_char(s.isr_signup_date_6m,'MM-DD-YYYY') end as sixm_date from boiseisr.acuity_schedule a left join boiseisr.stagemanager s on lower(a.email) = lower(s.email) and lower(a.firstname) = lower(s.firstname) and lower(a.lastname) = lower(s.lastname) where a.appointment_date = current_date and a.start_time < '{{ moment.now()}}' order by a.start_time;

if I remove and a.start_time < '{{ moment.now()}}' it works

I was asking if your resource selection is correct as in the following
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 10.00.48 AM

yes it is.

this post might help

Not sure why you are converting the date to char - but I am not as familiar with POSTGRESQL....

let me try that.. thanks