Possible to scroll/page to selected row?

I’ve been playing a little more with trying to link to apps with a preselected row (and I’ve got that mostly working). Is there a way to automatically scroll or page to the selected row, if it’s not on the first page?

hi @dave! ah, im guessing you’re trying to do this on page load

i know we try to do this automatically for certain types of tables… is your table server-side paginated?

one thing that’d for sure work is something like, run a JS query after the table data loads, and then you can manually flip to the right page using table1.selectPage(<page number>)

Yep, sorry I forgot to mention that. That sounds like a good move, thanks!

i know we try to do this automatically for certain types of tables… is your table server-side paginated?

one thing that’d for sure work is something like, run a JS query after the table data loads, and then you can manually flip to the right page using table1.selectPage(<page number>)