New: Sync Functions

Hi Nicolas,

I'm excited to have you join the alpha! I just enabled the Sync Functions feature for shadowsante.retool.com. Would it be ok if I reach out in a few weeks to gather some feedback?

In the meantime, feel free to send any immediate feedback to me directly, or to our Discord channel (if you're not a member of the Retool Discord community, you can join here).

I will be very interested when you can use this to create a query with js across apps. Been waiting for js functions across apps for a while!

I would love to try!

fortunabmc.retool.com please :slight_smile:

Hi Erin, Sure thing you can definitely reach out in a few weeks!

Hi there,

I'm excited to have you join the alpha! I just enabled the Sync Functions feature for fortunabmc.retool.com. Would it be ok if I reach out in a few weeks to gather some feedback?

In the meantime, feel free to send any immediate feedback to me directly, or to our Discord channel (if you're not a member of the Retool Discord community, you can join here).

1 Like

orennia.retool.com yes please on the alpha/beta for this. Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm excited to have you join the alpha! I just enabled the Sync Functions feature for orennia.retool.com. Would it be ok if I reach out in a few weeks to gather some feedback?

1 Like

Great feature! https://app.omnie.ai/ please on the alpha/beta for this. Thanks!

Hi Huayu,

Thanks for your interest! Do you have a .retool.com instance? This feature is only available for cloud instances right now.

Thanks,
Erin

autocarat.retool.com
Please include me as well.

Hi Erin,

This is the cloud version on the Enterprise plan https://app.omnie.ai/, can you check if it is available?

Many thanks,
Huayu

Hi there,

I'm excited to have you join the alpha! I just enabled the Sync Functions feature for autocarat.retool.com. Would it be ok if I reach out in a few weeks to gather some feedback?

Hi Huayu,

Yes this feature should be available for cloud Enterprise accounts. If I'm understanding correctly, app.omnie.ai is the URL at which you expose the public app, right? What is the URL at which you edit this app? Is it intreface.retool.com?

Best,
Erin

Hey @Erin_Masatsugu! We would love to join at magicapply.retool.com

Been waiting for this one! Happy to provide feedback.

Hi Erin,

Thank you for pointing that. Yes it is https://intreface.retool.com/ , please include it. Thanks!

Hi Matei,

I'm excited to have you join the alpha! I just enabled the Sync Functions feature for magicapply.retool.com. Would it be ok if I reach out in a few weeks to gather some feedback?

1 Like

Hi Huayu,

Great -- I've just enabled the feature for intreface.retool.com. Would it be ok if I reach out in a few weeks to gather some feedback?

Hello @Erin_Masatsugu,
Can you add stackdrop.retool.com, Thanks.

Hi Omar,

I'm excited to have you join the alpha! I've just enabled the feature for stackdrop.retool.com. Would it be ok if I reach out in a few weeks to gather some feedback?

Hi @Erin_Masatsugu
Can you add nextoner.retool.com?