Login / Signup Self hosted deployment

Hello,
i succeed on the self hosted deployment on my local machine. But now i can't log or signup into my auth login. I run into this error when i try to signup : Only one organization may be created in on-prem deployments. Try resetting your password or contacting support through Intercom/email.

And when i try to log and to reset my password, the mail said that's they don't have a user with my email.

Does anyone has a hint please, i'm going crazy haha

Thanks by advance

Hey @JennaUku! Happy to help here. Quick question. How are you resetting your password? Are you able to login to my.retool.com with your email or is that where you’re seeing the no account error?

1 Like

Hello @victoria. I'm able to log into my.retool.com with my email but in local no. And i can't resetting my password in my local

Hello!

You have already tried resetting the credentials (Retool On-prem Portal) , correct?

I will try to simulate a situation in self-hosted that I am helping but I recommend you try to validate that your self-hosted retool version is up to date and also that the integrations are working.

I guess you could also try to open a support ticket specifically (Screenshot by Lightshot) for this part of self-hosted if you have your applications in production and need immediate access or something like that.

Hope I helped you!

Hello, no i didn't try to reset my credentials, i don't have any access to it. I'm not the administrator of my company account.

Thanks for the links

Hey @JennaUku! As a note, when you spin up a self-hosted instance, you have to sign up as the first user. This message when trying to sign into your self-hosted Retool instance—*Only one organization may be created in on-prem deployments. Try resetting your password or contacting support through Intercom/email.—*indicates that you've already signed up on that self-hosted instance with the first user. Do you know which email you used to sign up initially? This email could be an email you use separately to login to a cloud hosted Retool instance, but you would have a new email + password combination from any cloud hosted Retool instances.

Hey @victoria
Thanks for the informations, it can be this on : jenna.fauconnier@gmail.com or hugo@uku.wtf because when i try it's not working

To clarify, one of those emails created your admin retool org, but neither of them work?