Keycloak Execute-Actions-Email OpenAPI definition fails to load

Hi,

I needed to integrate a Keycloak instance into Retool and I therefore created an OpenAPI resource based on the Keycloak Admin API. All calls I use throughout my app work fine, except for the execute-actions-email call. When selecting the GET /{realm}/users/{id}/execute-actions-email operation, it instantly causes the entire Keycloak resource to throw some kind of error, as can be seen in the attached screenshot.

I also had a look at the dev console, but it didn't offer much more.

Below I pasted the OpenAPI definition of the call which causes the failure. As I said, other calls are working, so I suspect either a faulty OpenAPI definition or the Retool OpenAPI parser not supporting all properties defined in the below pasted definition.

/{realm}/users/{id}/execute-actions-email:
    put:
      tags:
        - Users
      summary: Send a update account email to the user. An email contains a link
        the user can click to perform a set of required actions.
      parameters:
        - in: query
          name: client_id
          description: Client id
          schema:
            type: string
          style: form
          name: lifespan
          description: Number of seconds after which the generated token expires
          schema:
            type: integer
            format: int32
          name: redirect_uri
          description: Redirect uri
          schema:
      requestBody:
        description: required actions the user needs to complete
        content:
          application/json:
            schema:
              type: array
              items:
        required: true
      responses:
        2XX:
          description: success
    parameters:
      - in: path
        name: realm
        description: realm name (not id!)
        schema:
        style: simple
      - in: path
        name: id
        description: User id
        schema:
        style: simple

The call works fine in Retool when using a restapi, even using the openapi call in a HTTP request client (Insomnia) works fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Best regards.

Hey @peter.krol

Thanks for surfacing this, it looks as though it might be an issue on our end. I've alerted the engineering team so they're aware and will continue to monitor for similar errors that arise for other users. To get some additional context here - what version of OpenAPI is your spec based on?

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response, really appreciate the effort of the Retool team.

The spec is based on openapi: 3.0.1, but I also used a newer version of the spec (to comply with updated Keycloak instance) and that one had openapi: 3.0.2. If I could be of any more assistance do let me know!