Jira Integration

I am trying to build my first Retool app to pull some issue data from a Jira Cloud instance.

The documentation Jira Integration is a little confusing.

The default URL in the domain field is a typical Jira cloud URL of the form .atlassian.net. But the documentation implies this is to be replaced with a URL of the form https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/.

I've tried both approaches and clicked the "Test Oauth integration with your own Jira account". Both approaches successfully authenticated.

I saved the resource and create a query. No matter what query I use, I get the following result

{
"timestamp": "2022-04-30T08:39:42.868057Z",
"status": 404,
"error": "Not Found",
"message": "No message available",
"path": "/ex/jira//rest/api/2/search"
}

If I use a resource with the domain set to .atlassian.net, the response I get for the same query is Null and a message Unauthorized - even though I have clicked the Test Oauth button and tried the Re-authenticate button in the query (both were successful, no errors).

Is this integration broken? Can someone confirm that they have this integration working and share with me the steps used to set it up.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for writing in, and sorry for the delay in responding here. If you haven't already, I suggest you write to our support team (support@retool.com) and someone will be able to assist. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!