How to add css classname to forms submit button

I have one table and a form. when i click on a row in a table i am displaying data in the form.
And at the same time i want to hide submit button of the form.How can i do this. How to add classname to forms submit button.

Thanks & Regards
Govardhan

Hey @govardhan-kamle do you want the submit button to be hidden all of the time? Or just when a row is selected?

We don't exactly have an option to "hide" the submit button, but you can disable it under certain conditions in the form config in the right hand side menu. Perhaps putting something like {{table1.selectedRow.index != null}} into this option would work for you? (This will disable the submit button when a row is selected)

Otherwise, you can add some custom CSS to the page to hide the submit button. By default this would hide it all of the time, however you could also get a little creative and hide it conditionally, depending on your needs. LMK more info/context and I'd be glad to help more if needed.

Here's another post I created about how to add custom CSS to Retool apps: How to write custom CSS in Retool!