How should I create resources in production?

I am building an app with docker-compose. The source code is managed on GitHub.
I am planning to deploy an app to AWS ECS using Git Sync.
I read the documentation(Git Syncing) and it says the following

Resources are not synced

Only application code is synced between Retool and the Git repository. You will need to create resources manually in your non-development environment(s) for apps to work once promoted.

When recreating resources in non-development environment(s), it is important that you use the same resource name to ensure that queries in synced apps work as expected. See our document on secret management using environment variables to learn how to dynamically pass connection details into your resources.

It is also important that you use the same ENCRYPTION_KEY environment variable value across multiple git synced instances.

I pulled the project from GitHub on another PC to try it out and launched the app. and I created a resource with the same display name. However, the apps could not reference the resource.
I can confirm that the ENCRYPTION_KEY is the same.
Isn't the resource name here the "displayName" which is an entry in the .yml?
I am concerned about whether the resource will load when deployed to the production environment.
What does the documentation mean by "create resources manually"?

Hey @k.fukuie! Since resources aren't currently synced between instances, you'll need to create a new resource in the new instance with the exact same name BEFORE your apps get synced to the new instance :slight_smile: Then, once you sync your apps to the new instance, the resource should automatically connect. Is this what you've already tried?

you'll need to create a new resource in the new instance with the exact same name BEFORE your apps get synced to the new instance
I‘ll try it in develop environment.
Thank you.