Hiring Google sheets/retool/simpro integration

We use http://www.simpro.com.au/ for our job management, inventory and asset
management

We use a custom built mysql/php database to generate calibration reports (which we want to stop using)

We use google sheets to generate complex calibration reports

I am looking for a solution that fits the following scope

API integration with simpro that will enable a call of the customer information, site details and asset details

A UI for mobile (optimised web is fine) that will allow us to complete the calibration reports which would populate the google sheets

Once job complete it would create a pdf for each test and send back to simpro and attach with job or email directly to customer

I’m hoping Retool can create the API function, UI and be the intermediary between google sheets and simpro

The reason I’m wanting to use google sheets is that I can modify formulas and make changes without needing to code. Plus the test sheets are quite complex and would be difficult to code adequately.

2 users currently

2 Likes

We’re a Retool implementation shop and have a number of developers trained do everything in Retool. We’d love to help you with this project, please let me know your email and we can discuss the details. Thank you!

Hi Mike,
I have worked on some very complex projects in the past built using Retool and would be happy to help you out on this, as all that you are wanting done is well within my skill set.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great weekend,
Andrew

1 Like

Hi @scalelogic - just wanted to follow up again. You can message me at chris@scopeinc.com to have a follow-up conversation.

Cheers,
Chris