Hey Retool Community,
My company, UserAcquisition.com (a Retool integration partner) is hiring for a Senior Backend Engineering role. We are a fully remote team, though primarily based in Los Angeles, and work with a number of Retool’s largest customers. We build a number of advanced integrations and work closely with the Retool team. Also worth mentioning is we’re profitable and growing faster then we can handle.
$5,000 Referral Bonus: We are offering a $5,000 referral bonus to anyone who refers in a candidate that joins our team (paid 30-days after the start date).
Here’s a quick overview of the role:
We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join the engineering group. You’ll work on building out features using our existing platform (Retool) to develop new features to enhance the client’s marketing toolsets (integrating 3rd-party APIs, building interfaces, and schemas).
The ideal candidate is passionate about building scalable software solutions and helping marketers save millions of dollars in marketing spend.
● Define, design, and develop software solutions to address user and client needs
● Collaborate across product and engineering to build scalable, extendable services and
● Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
● Help establish and maintain high-quality standards across projects
● Translate user stories into technical specifications and implementation
● Work closely with users and clients, iterating on feedback to maintain and improve existing products
● Extensive experience with SQL (we use PostgreSQL). Design schemas, construct queries, analyze and improve performance. Be equally comfortable interacting with data with and without an ORM.
● Extensive experience with developing and deploying backend systems. You’ll probably need to be proficient in Node and Express (although experience with other languages and
frameworks will transfer).
● Experience with containerized development and deployment. Know your way around Docker and Kubernetes.
● Familiarity with GraphQL
● Experience working on a team, ideally in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
● Familiarity with Jira, weekly sprints, and agile software development
Nice to Have
● Experience with Apollo Server
● Exposure to React and GraphQL on the client
● Experience with data engineering (data warehouse design, ETL, interfacing with BI teams, etc)
● Experience with paid marketing platforms like Facebook Ads, either with the UI or API
If you are interested in applying: Please reply to this thread OR send an email and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org