Grant access to a new page on that module for "X" permission groups automatically

So I have this module called "Admin Dashboard"
As a user
I want all member on permission group "Operation" to got "use/edit/own" access whenever there's a new page on that module
So that Admin doesn't have to grant access everytime

Is this possible?
Thank you

Hey @Vinent_Lius! Are you looking for this type of permissions? https://docs.retool.com/docs/user-permissions

hello,
our company is enterprise plan so we indeed have group permission.
But what our team want is too "grant access automatically for new app page on the module/folder that is already been granted edit level before"
Let's say:
I have module "admin dashboard" which have 30 page before and all of it given edit access level to our Operation permission group, when there's new page on this module/folder, I want that new page to be granted edit access automatically.
Can you walkthrough me how can we do this?

As a user
I want all member on permission group "Operation" to got "use/edit/own" access whenever there's a new page on that module
So that Admin doesn't have to grant access everytime there's a new page

Ah got it. If I’m following correctly, it sounds like you want users to automatically get access to parent apps that contain a specific module.

I don’t think this is currently possible, but you can give this group of users access to an entire folder and just put all the new parent apps in this folder.

Would that help at all? :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hmm I'm not sure what you meant by "parents app"
But on picture below

Let's say "Can Not Transact" page is a new page created today on 20 March. Whenever engineer created new page, the page doesn't automatically granted access but admin must check it first on group permission. Anyway to make this automatic?

The best way would be to use folders! If a group has access to a folder, then you could create your new app in that folder. The group would automatically have access to that app!

Ahh I see accidentally found it, it's hidden on 1st time but find it when cursor to that area.
Little feedback to design team to maybe not make that button invinsible, turns out it was none before hence any new page on that folder doesn't automatically get edit access

I think can close this ticket

Ah amazing! So glad to hear you’re unblocked and that’s definitely good feedback for the team. I’ll file this internally. Hopefully this helps achieve what you were looking for! :slightly_smiling_face: