I have the following simple user details form submission which I have created as a module:
The expected behaviour for this module looks as follows where selecting checkbox1 enables the submission button:
This all works fine within when editing and previewing the module itself. However, as soon as the module is used within an app, this functionality disappears:
Here are the parameters I have set for the form if this helps for context:
I have tried republishing the module. I have tried making a copy from scratch. Neither of these options seem to work.
Would be great to get some advice on this if anyone can reproduce.