Components disappeared from modal

Hi All,

All objects in modals have disappeared from all of ours apps.

If I revert to the current version in edit mode the component appears. I republish that and go in to normal mode and it’s gone again.

Any releases or changes in the last 24 hours at all at your end?

Thanks

Steve

1 Like

Having the exact same issue!!! Rollback! I just spent the entire morning trying to remake some modals only to have them disappear again immediately. This is happening on modals that pop from a table column. My app is pretty much completely broken without this…

@support? Hoping someone is looking at this? Sorry to bug, but it’s causing some serious outage on our side…

Hey @gilcrest - we are aware of the issue and are working on pushing a fix right now!

1 Like

Hi @justin,

Can you confirm whether we will need to revert anything or whether our content is there, just hidden?

Thanks

Steve

1 Like

We’re not sure, still investigating!

1 Like

@steve @gilcrest this should be fixed now. You'll need to revert back to a version of your app where you see the components in the modal, and everything should work from then on. Sorry for the inconvenience :confused:

Thanks @justin

Other issues now. Database queries are not returning any data

Hrmmm… I guess I better start using your releases… I have never actually used that feature. Reading it now, it does look pretty cool though, sigh…

So, I guess I need to rebuild all my modals? It seems to only apply to modals that pop from a table, is that correct? Hope so. Thanks for your help.

Also, I’m a little concerned given @steve’s note:

that you may have to make another patch or need to revert. I don’t want to have to rebuild all my modals and then have to do it again. Do you think you’re stable enough now for me to move forward?

FAO @alex-w as well I’m getting no results returned on MySQL queries

Hey Steve! We’ve deployed a fix for the MySQL issue, as it was also the cause of this issue: Previously-working queries failing with "cb is not a function"

Can you confirm if you are getting those returns now?

Hi @alex-w I get no errors and no rows returned

It’s as if the database was all of a sudden empty (it’s not)

I’m using a my-sql connection over ssh if that’s any help

That might help, I’m continuing to look into this now!

Ok @steve! That was correct, it looks like this was still affecting the subset of users who use SSH tunnels with MySQL

We just sent out a fix there and will be able to test that for your setup it should be able to be tested in the next few minutes

@alex-w
Looks like we’re up and running again …

1 Like