Can't load OpenAPI 3.0.1 schema for Pipedrive CRM

Hi,

I'm attempting to create a Pipedrive CRM resource on my Retool instance using their published OpenAPI 3.0.1 schema (https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/openapi.yaml). I've imported the same schema for use in Postman with no issues.

When I attempt the same in Retool, the initial resource creation proceeds smoothly, and I can successfully test the connection.

When I attempt to build a query using the resource, however, the query builder hangs indefinitely on "Loading spec..."

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Thanks for the help,

• J Gingold

Hey @jgingold!

Unfortunately, it looks like there's an issue on our end that causes the Pipedrive OpenAPI spec to not load properly. Nothing wrong on your end and we can let you know here when it's been fixed.

In the meantime - can you hit the API directly using a REST API query?

Same issue here in 2.111.0, I was trying Open API as i was having some trouble getting what I wanted from the REST API connection

Are you also using Pipedrive @JwilsonSIDX? What is it in particular that you're having trouble getting via REST?

Hi @Kabirdas, thanks for the response. Yes, basic REST queries do seem to work as expected. Is there any update on the issue preventing loading of the Pipedrive OpenAPI schema?

No updates yet @jgingold, but we'll let you know when there are! I know it can be significantly more of a hassle without the OpenAPI UI :pensive:

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the issue? We also have an OAS that is valid and accessible but times out when trying to use it to generate a query.

Hey @Aaron_Hart!

Unfortunately, I don't have much information right now to elaborate with. It looks, from testing with the URL in this thread, like requests to the Pipedrive spec fail immediately with an error:

If you're seeing a timeout instead you may be running into a separate issue. Are you using the Pipedrive API as well? If you'd be willing to share a link to your spec or more information about your API that'd be great!

Hi Kabirdas,

Thanks for the followup. Indeed ours just times out, so it must be a separate issue. I will investigate further when I have time and if I find anything interesting, post a followup somewhere.

Cheers,

Aaron

Sounds good, definitely let us know if you're still running into trouble after investigating!

Hey folks! A fix for this issue has been released, let me know if you're still running into it!