[Bug] UI glitch. Action sheet action button edit closes when description is long

steps to reproduce:
in retool mobile app edit, create a right action icon for a screen, give it an action sheet click handler.
create a new action button and click into it to edit.
try to click the action dropdown. the window shifts to the left.
try to click it again. the window closes.
this happens without fail every time. and prevents me from creating an action. weird this wasnt happening before.

Thanks for the bug report, I've filed this internally!

Did anyone get further with this? I am having similar issues as well as as couple of others.

When trying to setup an action sheet I select the options on the right hand side and go into the menu. When clicking any of the dropdowns (example Control Query) the dialog box closes. Tested on multiple browsers / multiple devices and has the same behaviour.

Hi @jacko160, are you still having this issue?

I am also having issues, when customizing components and going to menus within menus (for example, page action => action sheet => clicking on an individual option) it just closes so I can't edit anything

I was able to reproduce this bug. When we try to open nested actions, all the menus close the moment we click a dropdown from the deepest Action settings:

@jacko160 and @Seth_Brock, I moved our posts here because we have an existing bug report for this issue. I added your feedback to the report.

This bug is fixed on the latest Cloud release, version 3.54.0! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes