Bug in Rich Text Editor component?

Hi @Paulo, I already reported this problem last year in june 23 as you can see. The temp state solution was also suggested but doesn't work. I did some more testing recently and this bug is not related to using (non visible) tabbed containers, it even occurs when using no containers. Using more then 1 rich text editor field does trigger the bug randomly.

Thank you for doing more testing on your end. I can confirm that @Tess and @Kabirdas have been advocating internally for you and others running into this issue since it was first reported over a year ago. Although we still don't have an estimated release date for a fix, I see that there are new eyes on it, which is a great sign of a step in the right direction. We'll continue to advocate for you and extend your feedback internally until it's resolved.

One thing I just noticed is that when the app loads, the Rich Text Editors take a few seconds to become ready to take in data dynamically. In other words, it takes a few seconds for their default value to work with a reference to the output of a query.