Use User Input In Table In Part of Calculation Of Another Field

Yeah, I would also go with ListView in this situation. You can hack a table as @ScottR earlier suggested, but it would be a tad complex. ListView is also not particularly easy to pick up at first, but it clicks after some practice.

Here is a sample app for using ListView with a Temp as its source. It has more moving parts than you need, but hopefully it lights your way: Full advanced List View component example.

You also need to have a way to get the data from the API into the Temp var and then back to the API. I do that in the App my example came from, but I do not remember if I kept any notes on this for the stripped down version I posted to the forum.

Let us know if you have any specific question while you figure this out.

1 Like