Themes not working correctly

Hi - I have made a theme, but some values do not work, when i choose it for my app. One setting was simply forgotten. And i think there should be a way more styling options. E.g. should the container background not affect the app header and many wishes more... :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I have following made following theme:

Firstly: There is no setting for the table-highlighting-color in the theme editor, but which can change with the basic (starting) theme :crazy_face:

And as you can see, some buttons don't get the white text, although i didn't change any color inside and the styling is still set to default. Others have white text, like Submit-Buttons and Modal-Buttons:

Could you please fix that soon? Thx a lot!

1 Like

Hi :wave:

Sorry for such a late reply here, thanks for bringing this up! The button coloring is certainly buggy behavior, it seems that there's a threshold at which primary color overrides the accent color for buttons. Can you try setting your primary text color to #030303 or higher in the theme you posted?

Having table highlighting be accessible in themes seems like a good thing to post in the feature request section for visibility. You might also want to take a look at adding some custom CSS to your apps in the meantime! There are a couple of posts (like this one and this one) around the forums on how to add certain styles to your apps, using custom CSS isn't as maintainable as themes, and were working to put more options in the platform for you, but it often provides nice workarounds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: