Dynamic Table Columns Not Respecting Ordering

I am using an API endpoint to retrieve data and populate a table.

Depending on the variable , month_end or quarter_end, that I pass the API i get back a different length of columns.

I have a common column called ticker, and so I am doing some transform on the data that I get back to confirm that its all in the order I need it.

This all works fine, I look at the object in the inspector and the ordering is as I have set it up.

The issue arises when I pass it to my table, the ordering seems to be all over the place and not respecting the order of the object that is passed to the table.

Suggestions welcome.

I find tables odd in this way. Once you display data in them they retain that column ordering regardless of how you change the data source around. I haven't found a way to clear the current column order information. You can however reorder them in the table's inspector.

Oh, look if you click on the column a menu shows which allows you to delete it. The other options in that many should help get your table all straightened out as well.

@brettski thanks for the advice, didn't suit my requirements but thanks for the suggestion.